Get in Touch
Intek are the UK's leading independent distributors of high temperature, chemical resistant RTV silicone sealants and adhesives.
Contact us for friendly sales & technical advice from a family run company for over 25 years.
Food Grade Sealant
Atley Business Park,
Tel: 01670 734400
International: +44 1670 734400
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intek Adhesives © All rights reserved
Key Duralac Features
• Use Duralac between aluminium alloy plates, extrusions and bolts or rivets
• In general engineering applications where dissimilar contact cannot be avoided.
• In vehicle building where aluminium alloy contacts steel.
• For marine application where corrosion is accelerated by brine concentration.
• In close proximity to the sea where a salt laden atmosphere will set up electrolytic cells.
• In aerospace where rivets/bolts are secured into aluminium plates DTD 369B
Available in a 150gm tube, 500gm, 1 litre and 5 litre tins.
Unfortunately Duralac is classed as hazardous for international transport so we can only deliver within the UK.
12 months in dry conditions @ 20C